GAS PLUSComplete Gasoline System Treatment: Every Time You Fuel.
Protection Every Time You Fuel!
We ordered their Gas Plus fuel treatment for our 98 Dodge Durango. It is amazing!!! Increased fuel economy (which in an older V8 is a must), drives smoother, more power!!!
And when we got the shipment in, they sent us a little notebook, sticky notes, and a really nice pen with stylus and flashlight on the end.
Love the customer service!!! Love the products!!!
Will definitely be ordering from them again!!! You have to check these guys out!!!
With our top-of-the-line fuel system protection:
Want to keep your fuel injectors and fuel system clean? Use Gas Plus treatment every time you fuel up!
The prolonged use of gasoline with ethanol has created some new and unique problems in our new and existing equipment. Performance Fuel Specialists is excited to announce our latest Gas Treatment Formula with Ethanol GuardianTM helping you combat all of the latest problems with your automotive and marine equipment.
It is compatible with E10 and E85 fuel. Check out what PFS can do for your equipment… Really, the corrosion pictures and the test results speak for themselves. If you are using a fuel injector cleaner or carb cleaner that is less concentrated or doesn’t deliver professional testing verification, try Gas Plus today and see what your engine can do.
Note: PFS Products will not void your engine’s warranty and is safe for all fuel systems. For ethanol up to an E85 or non-ethanol fuels.
EMISSIONS REDUCTION STUDY
DEPOSIT REMOVAL & CLEANER
OCTANE REQUIREMENT TEST
ETHANOL GUARDIAN STUDY
- Ethanol corrodes metal, rubber, plastic, fiberglass and other parts of the engine, and removes fuels system lubrication
- Fuel instability, has very short shelf life
- Ethanol produces about 25 to 30 percent less energy than gasoline, which means you get less performance.
- Our latest Gas Treatments with Ethanol Guardian have dual corrosion protection and lubricity additives for use in ethanol fuels
- Fuel Stabilizer for long term shelf life
- Combustion improver allows you fuel to burn more cleanly and completely increasing power and performance
- A clean fuel system gets better fuel economy and performance
- Cleans entire fuel system even ethanol deposits
- Removes the water from the system every time it is used reducing “phase separation” avoiding its problems. Using it every time keeps the water out.
- Fouled Injectors with Retail E10, (10% Ethanol)
- 20 Hours of Fouling, (2.5 Tanks)
- Cleaned Up Injectors with Retail E10 + PFS Gas Treatment
- 24 Hours of Cleanup, (3 Tanks)
- 75% Reduction in Fouling Evident
- Federal Test Procedure Results
- 30% Total Hydrocarbon Reduction
- 33% Carbon Monoxide Reduction
- 3.1% Acceleration Rate Improvement,
- 2.9 Increase (mpg)
CLICK TO VIEW QUANTITIES
-64 oz bottle treats 640 gallons of Fuel – #1064
-5 gallon bucket treats 6400 gallons of Fuel – #1640
-55 gallon drum treats 70,400 gallons of Fuel – #1704
-275 gallon tote treats 352,000 gallons of Fuel – #1275
Problems With Ethanol E-10 Gas:
Shop our other product categories:
Let's Talk Fuel - We Got It Right For You!
At PFS we take fuel additives one step further. Unlike most products that sell the same treatment everywhere, PFS products are area specific. Or simply put, PFS customizes the product to your vehicle’s needs as well as to the region in which you live. Different parts of the country have different fuel supplement needs and climates with a wide range in humidity and temperature. Fuels can also vary from region to region due to the different suppliers of crude oil used in the manufacturing process. PFS fuel treatment products address these and other variables. We can provide you with the protection and long life of your equipment that others can not. We Take Fuel Seriously.